Growing in popularity each year, the Horribly Hilly Hundreds has moved to an annual lottery system of registration to accommodate the swelling number of interested riders…
2018 Registration Lottery
The registration lottery is now CLOSED. The random lottery drawing was held on Monday, February 19. All entrants have been notified of their selection status by email. Lottery winners have been automatically charged and entered into the event. If you entered the lottery with friends or family members, and your
If you did NOT get in through the lottery, there are still a number of ways to get in:
- registering for a guaranteed Friends of the Park Entry ($250; about 20 spots remaining as of March 30)
- volunteering for Packet Stuffing duties on Thursday, June 14 at the Race Day Events office in Fitchburg, WI (limited positions; guarantees a spot in this year’s ride; sign up now)
- volunteering for Rider Check-In/Packet Pick-Up duties on event day (limited positions; location TBA; guarantees a spot in this year’s ride; sign up now)
- checking our Facebook page to see if there are other riders unable to participate who wish to transfer their registration to someone else (see transfer instructions below)
2018 Transfer Policy & Instructions
Registration transfers must be done online!
- Go to RunSignUp.com and log into your user account.
- Under the “Runner Links” section, click on My Registered Races.
- Under your Horribly Hilly Hundreds registration, click on View/Edit Registration.
- When your registration opens, click the Transfer To Another Runner tab.
- Fill in the Recipient Information (first name, last name, e-mail).
- Choose Transfer as Gift* or Transfer for Refund** at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the transfer.
* If you are transferring as gift (giving your registration to another user), you will not receive a refund, and the recipient will be able to register for free. However, there is a processing fee of $25 for “gifting” your registration to another user.
** If you are transferring for refund, you will receive a refund of your entry fee, less the $25 processing fee, once the recipient has accepted and paid for his/her registration. The recipient will pay the event fee of $95.
Considerable effort goes into producing an event such as the Horribly Hilly Hundreds. Because packets are prepared using sized T-shirts and jerseys, assigned bib numbers, and rider specific items, transfers are NOT allowed after May 31st. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Transfers will NOT be made on the day of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS!