2018 Transfer Policy & Instructions
Registration transfers must be done online!
- Go to RunSignUp.com and log into your user account.
- Under the “Runner Links” section, click on My Registered Races.
- Under your Horribly Hilly Hundreds registration, click on View/Edit Registration.
- When your registration opens, click the Transfer To Another Runner tab.
- Fill in the Recipient Information (first name, last name, e-mail).
- Choose Transfer as Gift* or Transfer for Refund** at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the transfer.
* If you are transferring as gift (giving your registration to another user), you will not receive a refund, and the recipient will be able to register for free. However, there is a processing fee of $25 for “gifting” your registration to another user.
** If you are transferring for refund, you will receive a refund of your entry fee, less the $25 processing fee, once the recipient has accepted and paid for his/her registration. The recipient will pay the event fee of $95.
Considerable effort goes into producing an event such as the Horribly Hilly Hundreds. Because packets are prepared using sized T-shirts and jerseys, assigned bib numbers, and rider specific items, transfers are NOT allowed after May 31st. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Transfers will NOT be made on the day of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS!