Updated April 6, 2021
2021 REGISTRATION LOTTERY
The 2021 registration lottery is CLOSED.
The random lottery drawing was held on the morning of Wednesday, March 31. All entrants selected have been notified by email if they were chosen.
Lottery winners have been notified and entered into the event. If you entered the lottery with friends or family members, and your multi-person entry was chosen, ALL of you have been registered for the ride.
Declined Credit Cards: If a credit card is declined when the charge is attempted for a lottery winner, an email will be sent with a link to fill in new credit card information.
If you did NOT get in through the lottery, there are still a number of ways to get in:
- Register for a guaranteed Friends of the Park Entry ($250; only 50 spots available).
- Volunteer for Packet Stuffing duties on Thursday, August 26 at the Race Day Events office in Fitchburg, WI (limited positions; guarantees a spot in this year’s ride; sign up now).
- Volunteer for Rider Check-In/Packet Pick-Up duties at Packet
Pick-upon Friday, August 27 at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Madison-Verona(limited positions; guarantees a spot in this year’s ride; sign up now).
- Find a transfer. Due to the Reserved Entry List process this year, transfers will not be allowed until after the event is cleared to proceed in mid-summer. Transfer instructions will be posted here once the event has been cleared to proceed.
Reserved Entry List:
We are optimistic that we will be able to proceed with the HHH event this August, but recognize there is still uncertainty.
To support riders, we are offering a Reserved Entry List for the 2021 event. By registering on the Reserved Entry List, you will reserve a spot in the ride without being charged a registration fee. Your credit card information will be retained, but your credit card will not charged until the event has been officially cleared to proceed. If FBMSP is unable to proceed with this year’s event, your registration will be canceled and there will be no charge to your credit card.
NOTE: The Reserved Entry List system is available to all riders — those who are able to bypass the 2021 registration lottery as well as the general public entering the lottery.
RESERVED ENTRY LIST FAQS
- What is the Reserved Entry List?
The Reserved Entry List allows participants to register for the ride without being charged a registration fee. Once the ride has officially been cleared to occur, participants will be automatically charged the registration fee. If it is determined the ride cannot happen, all registrations will be automatically canceled, and your credit card will not be charged.
- When will the ride decision be made?
Following guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, public health agencies, and local municipalities, the Friends of Blue Mound State Park (FBMSP) will announce a decision as soon as information is known, but no later than August 1, 2021.
- If I am not being charged, why do I l have to enter my credit card information during registration?
A Reserved Entry List registration is considered a valid registration and requires a credit card to reserve your entry. Because a Reserved Entry List is considered the same as an
in-personregistration, it cannot be canceled by the registrant.
- Will I see any charges on my credit card?
Although your credit card will not be charged, it will be
pre-authorized,and you may see a $0.00 charge from RunSignup.com. This is a pre-authorizationhold on your credit card. Your credit card will not be charged the registration fee until the ride has been officially cleared to take place.
- What happens if my credit card changes between when I register and when I would get charged closer to the event?
If the credit card you used during registration is no longer active, you will be notified via email. You will have 48 hours to update your payment information in your RunSignup.com account.
- How will I know when a decision has been made?
If you choose to register, you will receive an email providing an update about the ride. Ride updates will also be shared via social media.
- Can I cancel my Reserved Entry List registration?
A Reserved Entry List registration is considered the same as an
in-personregistration and therefore cannot be canceled.
2021 Registration Transfer Policy & Instructions
Due to the Reserved Entry List process this year, transfers will not be allowed until after the event is cleared to proceed in
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.